Hey, first of all I would like to thank the admins for doing a great job on the new map, it definatly feels like there has been an incresed amount of effort put into it then previous maps. One thing I would like to report before I contunue is when on the creative server, doing /plotme or /plotme home dosen't actually do anything, all that happens is "Plugins (1) awesomesauce" pops up in the chat box.
Things I like about the map:
- Well laied out
- Has a wider range of things to do then previous maps
- Has free stone swords, bows and arrows allowing players with less items a chance to have some pvp action and also helps them fight off mobs while making their first base
- I like the theme/colour scheme of the lobby, it matches Pwn9 well IMO
Things I dislike about the map:
- I don't really like having the lobby in the end, I think it might look better in the overworld (Perhaps this is just my personal prefernce, but im not a fan of the dark purple/black end "fog")
- The spot where players spawn is glass, which causes occasional warping through it, it isn't a big problem but when you play the server day after day and use /server lobby a lot, it can become annoying
Things I would add to the map:
- When entering the super hardcore server (any any other server which dosen't have signs to tell you how to get back), I would like to see a little reminder in the chat box "Remeber, to get back to the lobby use /server lobby"
- I would love to see a parkour added to the map
- Player owned shops, or some way to trade items with other players
Overall I think this map looks very nice from what I have seen so far, I may add to this list if anything elses catches my eye. Thanks, great job!:)