This game disapointed me when I couldn't make a space warship, broadside cannons didn't seem to work, only forward facing :(
A Minecraft-inspired game: StarMade
- Explore: Explore space generated in real time around you
- Design: design you own ship or space station.
- Customize: create customized weapons, harvesting elements, shields and docking stations for your ship. Combine elements to groups to make your modules even more powerful.
- Multiplayer: full multi player: share control of your ship or design a ship together
- Destroy: destroy your enemies with your powerful weapons or just infiltrate an enemy ship. There already is a big arsenal of destructive modules: Missiles (normal, heat seeking and target chasing), Lasers, and Explosive modules that detonate on impact
- Salvage: salvage the ships of your fallen enemies to gain credits
- Physics: fully integrated modern physics engine for real box-on-box collisions
- Stealth: use radar jamming and cloaking modules for a surprise attack.
- Multiplatform: runs on windows, mac and linux
- Share: save, import & export your own ships as blueprints. You can upload your blueprints to any multi player server
- AI: fight your own creations alone or in coop mode
- Tutorial: interactive tutorial to learn the basics
this looks sick.
It's EVE with better graphics and a smaller learning curve.
Really though looks cool can't wait to play.
@meat how long has it been, do you think that is perhaps fixed? I've seen starmade a few times, its been around maybe a year already if not more..
I played it sometime in Summer, I'm assuming July, it was a pretty fun game I just wanted to be a space pirate. I may play this if Pwn9 hosts a server.
this game is pretty fun... but gets kinda pointless after about 6 hours
i would play if pwn9 had a server
i might even get into this.......maybe....
Seems pretty cool. I'll have to check it out, Pwn9 might need a server for this ;p